Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Posting Photographs
Images / photographs can be inserted into posts via the Attachments option, which appears at the bottom of the screen when adding a post.

To add an image, pick the 'Browse' button next to New Attachment. Browse your computer to locate and select a file, then pick 'Add Attachment'. The file will appear listed below. This can be repeated to select additional files. Place the cursor in the message where the file is to appear, then pick 'Insert Into Post'.

Alternatively a URL can be specifed for remotely hosted images by picking the 'Insert an image' button located with the formatting tools for posting messages.

There is a section within the forum for making Test Posts & Admin Queries.

Forum Admin
To those members that use photo bucket they now charge a yearly sum of $399,all my photos on different web pages have been disabled.
Feltwad
(04-07-2017, 07:46 AM)Feltwad Wrote: To those members that use photo bucket  they now charge a yearly sum of $399,all my photos on different web pages have been disabled.
Feltwad

Test
[Image: P1010010.jpg]
Feltwad
Feltwad,Yes I got the message from Photobucket and now will no longer use them.They have been taken over by a Canadian company.Take a look at the Cast Boolits Forum to see the reactions there.Regards.
(12-07-2017, 06:32 AM)Mainspring Wrote: Feltwad,Yes I got the message from Photobucket and now  will no longer use them.They have been taken over by a Canadian company.Take a look at the Cast Boolits Forum to see the reactions there.Regards.

Mainspring 

I have changed  to another free service which up to now has been very good ,has for photo bucket  I have  deleted over 900 images from  my account   which I think more people will follow 
Feltwad