Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
As you know, these are intended to offer shooting opportunities for the widest range of ML "handguns" ( I DO hate that Americanism!)

I am pleased to see that the MLAGB Insurance now covers use of "BP Substitutes" -- - thanks, Alan.

As usual  THREE Percussion Classes (Standard Percussion Revolver, Percussion Target Revolver (offhand only), "Free" Percussion Revolver) and also "Modern Muzzle-Loader:
FIVE Courses of Fire (Slow-, Timed- & Rapidfire; "Bobber" (turning target) and "Surrenden" (against the clock)
OFFHAND and SUPPORTED (2 hand hold)

BP obligatory for originals, others may use BP Substitutes if the firearm is "Of Proof"
AWARDS-- scaled to the number entered:   MEDALS, Illuminated NRA Place Certificates and Skilled Shot Certificates .
SPECIAL AWARDS -  e.g., highest "Original",  highest "Open Frame", highest "Offhand"   etc ... ...

The three Open Meetings at Bisley are

28th/29th April - part of the Army Target Shooting Club Open Meeting -- (only £5 per entry for RP courses)
                            which includes MLAIC Precision and other ML Pistol events, Gallery Rifle, ISSF Events (incl. Air Pistol)

21st/22nd July --  run by Surrey Branch.

this includes two "SLRC Percussion Revolver Club Team" Championships ---  each MLA Branch counts as a "Club"
                  It is also the "middle weekend" of the NRA Imperial Meeting so there are other M-L Pistol & Revolver Cup and Medal Matches  as well as Gallery Rifle. I KNOW that is the same weekend as "BP 2018" -- perhaps in the future we (MLAGB) could avoid the "Imperial" which has been running in July since 1860?

9th September -- Surrey Branch RP Open Meeting --  Cheylesmore Range.

For the two Surrey Branch Meetings there are reduced fees for MLA Members and early entry --- Registration including one Course as low as £6 with additional courses only £5.

DETAILS from the following websites ---  MLA, NRA (in the Diary), Surrey Branch MLA, South London RC and ATSC  or send an e-mail to
jim (at) jimhallam (dot) me (dot) uk  -- no spaces ---  stating which meeting(s).