This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information (if you are registered), and your last visit (if you are not registered). Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

Once set, you will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Two Muzzle Loading Shotguns for Sale
I'm trying to make some room in my gun cabinet, and have two muzzle loading shotguns for sale - both 12 bore. The first is a standard Pedersoli side by side percussion shotgun. Not had a lot of use. In very good condition. 28 inch chrome lined barrels. Henry Krank have this for sale new £720. I'm looking for around £200.
The second is an Artax Manton single barrel sporting flintlock with 32" barrel, nice walnut stock. Again not had a lot of use, in good condition and sparks well. Henry Krank have this for sale new £550. Again I'm looking for around £200.
I can email you some pictures if you give me an email address.
Interested in your Manton if still available? My e-mail address is johnboyy@btinternet.com
Sorry, both shotguns now sold.