This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information (if you are registered), and your last visit (if you are not registered). Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

Once set, you will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for Whitworth .451
Hi there
I am looking to buy Parker Hale of Birmingham .451 Whitworth Rifle
Most willingly in a good configuration ready for shooting. At a reasonable price. I'm passionate, not a millionaire Smile
It must be Parker Hale, not an Italian reproduction
If you have one and do not use, let me know
rafal@yourperfectspace.co.uk
Army1860, Remington1858, Colt Dragoon, 1857 Wurttembergischen - Mauser, Roger&Spencer 44, Sharps Sporting .54, Artax Rigby .451 and many more
Hello Rafal, There is one for sale on gunstar for £320.
Two band, aperture sights, grab it quick before i do.
Thank you cain
There is some error on the gunstar website. I am looking for a 3 band Whitworth with a hexagonal bore and that one is probably a Volunteer .451
Army1860, Remington1858, Colt Dragoon, 1857 Wurttembergischen - Mauser, Roger&Spencer 44, Sharps Sporting .54, Artax Rigby .451 and many more