This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information (if you are registered), and your last visit (if you are not registered). Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

Once set, you will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MLAGB competition record scores
Can anyone tell me where these can be found?  I recall that David Spittles (I believe) published a list some years ago, but I am unable to find the info on this website
Franco
Musket and Rifle record scores are published annually in the Winter edition of Black Powder. The Spring 2017 edition of Black Powder magazine published an updated list of National Pistol Record scores; these hadn't been updated for a while.

Regards,

David
Research Press - www.researchpress.co.ukwww.facebook.com/ResearchPress
Firearms, long range target shooting and associated history
If I could lay my hands on the Spring 2017 issue, I could find what I wanted. Unfortunately, I have put it somewhere very safe and cannot find it. At some point, could the record scores be shown on the website?
Franco