This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information (if you are registered), and your last visit (if you are not registered). Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

Once set, you will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pedersoli Mortimer Percussion Pistol For Sale
Hi
I have a mint, virtually un-fired Pedersoli Mortimer Percussion Pistol, Standard Model in .36" cal for sale.  The pistol was bought on a whim (!) but is now surplus to requirements.  Would make a perfect first target pistol for anyone interested in competing.  Please message me for pictures or more information via the forum or failing that the pistol can be viewed most Saturdays at Wedgenock.  Price £275 o.n.o.  Save yourself a bundle!
Afternoon, I am interested and any chance of a photo or two please.
Hi I sent a PM 2 days ago also expressing an interest and requesting photos but no reply received.
(30-05-2018, 05:15 PM)PUBLICITY Wrote: Hi I sent a PM 2 days ago also expressing an interest and requesting photos but no reply received.

Hi Mike

Sorry but I don't check in every day, Could you send me your e-mail address and I will send some pictures directly, I can't figure out how to attach them here??

Blind Pugh
(John May)
++++ SOLD ++++  Thanks to everyone who enquired.