This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information (if you are registered), and your last visit (if you are not registered). Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

Once set, you will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WANTED: kit for .577 Enfield
Hi All,

I have just started out in the world of muzzle loading and have just brought my first rifle. A lovely early Parke Hale 2 band navy in .577. I am now in need of kit so looking for anyone with spares that they would like to pass on or sell. Ramrods, sling, tools, tubes, cleaning accessories, powder flasks and measures, etc.

Thanks! Any suggestions of kit I need to get to start out that I may not have thought of then please also post below!
Sorry, no kit to offer you....  I do however have an article on my web site which may help with learning a little more about the Enfield, and in working out what equipment you may need. See: Managing the Enfield

David
Research Press - www.researchpress.co.ukwww.facebook.com/ResearchPress
Firearms, long range target shooting and associated history
Thanks David - it's a great article!