This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information (if you are registered), and your last visit (if you are not registered). Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

Once set, you will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Poll: Will you be attending the funeral
This poll is closed.
Going
50.00%
1 50.00%
Possibly
0%
0 0%
Not going
50.00%
1 50.00%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jeff Tanner

.jpg   Jeff.jpg (Size: 69.04 KB / Downloads: 48)

It is with much sadness and regret that I have to inform you, that Jeff Tanner passed peacefully away shortly after midday on Tuesday 9th October 2018.
Jeff was a founder member of the MLAGB being one of the first 100 members and has stood as Branch Secretary for both East London and Essex and Thames Estuary Branch for much of that time, certainly since I have known him which is 38 years.
His first MLAIC Championship was in 1974 and he attended almost all Championships until 2016.
Jeff will be sadly missed by many of his friends throughout the muzzle loading world 
Jeff would wish me to tell you that:
www.ballmoulds.com 
Is still open for business and all existing orders will be completed but there might be a slight delay - I am sure you will understand.
James, Jeff’s son, has been undertaking the manufacture of the moulds for some time now and will continue to do so.

Jeff’s funeral will take place at 12:30 on 29 October at the Bentley Crematorium, Brentwood and following on, a drink to celebrate his life at The White Horse. Details below:

The Bentley Crematorium & Cemetery
Ongar Road
Pilgrims Hatch
CM15 9RZ

The White Horse
173 Coxtie Green Road
Pilgrims Hatch
CM14 5PX
Somethings don't matter very much - most things matter at all