This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information (if you are registered), and your last visit (if you are not registered). Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

Once set, you will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cannons arrived :-)
Hi all
Here are a few pics of my cannon which a friend has made for me  Smile its taken a while but its here now and iv just had the trunions welded on today and he's done a great job.
Let me know what you think guys  Wink
[Image: Cannon12.jpg]
[Image: Cannon9.jpg]
Here is a pic before the trunions were welded on  Smile
[Image: cannon7.jpg]
[Image: cannon4.jpg]
Had to send off my licence today to get the calibre changed so once that's done I can drill the rest of the flash hole out and then off to the proof house  Smile

Rick
make sure you go early to beat the traffic at least one way
I go to a local greasy spoon for breakfast and then sit outside the gates waiting for the place to open ,you can have a nap outside the premises if you ask
saves getting a parking fine
Hi
Thanks il make sure I do  Smile I have my blue badge and im tax exempt so I should be ok parked outside  Smile
park in the proof house grounds , the traffic wardens are quite petty in Brum
book a long stay Big Grin because they do not rush  Wink
lol good to know thanks  Wink
Hi Rick. Nice looking cannon. I am a new member & would like to know the procedure for getting a cannon barrel proofed. Can you help?

John M Banks