This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information (if you are registered), and your last visit (if you are not registered). Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

Once set, you will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bp/ muzzle loading cannon friendly clubs
jaybee
member.

Hi All, I Have been bitten by the little cannon bug.
I live in Wirral CH61 5UT, Does anyone know of a B/P muzzle loader club in this area  or the nearest to, that caters for miniature cannon firing.
regards,
jaybee
Quote:jaybee
member.

Hi All, I Have been bitten by the little cannon bug.
I live in Wirral CH61 5UT, Does anyone know of a B/P muzzle loader pistol  club in this area  or the nearest to, that caters for miniature cannon firing.
regards,
jaybee
Hi All miniature cannon enthusiasts, disappointed that nobody can help with a gun club for cannons near to the Wirral.
Regards,
jaybee
You could try the North Wales Muzzle Loaders Association. The membership secretary's Tel. number is 01744 730 746. This club is in the hills by Caernarfon.