This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information (if you are registered), and your last visit (if you are not registered). Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

Once set, you will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Training
I am setting up a "squash Ladder" type training program, primarily for the International Team but I don't see any problem with anyone taking part, should they wish to.<br><br>Those taking part will be entered on a list in no particular order, in order to get a higher place on the list you may challenge either of the shooters two places above you, if you win you take their place on the list. The list will be available on the MLAGB website.<br><br>Challenges must take place while you are both on the range together, either at practice sessions or at competitions, if you are challenged you must accept or loose your place, unless there is good reason.<br><br>If you are interested get back to me by e-mail david@mlaic.org<br><br>Briggers
Somethings don't matter very much - most things matter at all