This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information (if you are registered), and your last visit (if you are not registered). Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

Once set, you will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Buffalo River Gun Cabinet
Evening all, does anyone have an instruction manual for a Buffalo River Gun cabinet please, a scanned copy would be fine as I would like to change my combo, and put in new batteries. Thanks in advance  Smile
Money doesn't buy happiness - but its more comfortable to cry in a Rolls Royce than on a push bike !
Found this on the interweb:-
"I think you just unplug the battery wait a couple of hours and reprogram. To program it is probably star - enter old code - pound - new code"
Worth a try as there doesn't seem to be a downloadable instruction manual available.
Cheers mate, what I done in the end was to change the batteries, this retained the original code, inside of the battery compartment is a reset switch, I pushed this and the codes flashed, I then added my new code and pressed # luckily this worked, but it was only because I looked at the same lock on a different safe ;D
Money doesn't buy happiness - but its more comfortable to cry in a Rolls Royce than on a push bike !