This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information (if you are registered), and your last visit (if you are not registered). Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

Once set, you will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WANTED: Large throw powder flask
Any one got an adjustable one throwing around 4-6 Drams range and surplus to requirements? Doesn't have to be pretty, just functional. I'll be at the helice match on Sat 23/7, or message me with details. Thanks
Hi Mike,
          There are two large throw powder flasks on the'FINE SPORTING COLLECTABLES' web site,but be prepared,they are not cheap!
              Best wishes,Archie.
sir wphooootang of ashbourne,Who needs a large throw flask??
Just do as the oldies used to do,as I do for my 15pounder.Find a flask that throws 1/2 your charge and put in 2 measures --"SIIMPLE" and a lot less expensive.HaHa!  OLD DOG..
DEVA
Ahhh Old Dog, where you bin hiding? The double measure option is what I have been doing, it would just be nice to have a single measure, but maybe not from sporting collectables- expensive stuff!!!
Appreciate your views on my gas seal issue- see recent post under shotgun.
Quote:sir wphooootang of ashbourne,Who needs a large throw flask??
Just do as the oldies used to do,as I do for my 15pounder.Find a flask that throws 1/2 your charge and put in 2 measures --"SIIMPLE" and a lot less expensive.HaHa!  OLD DOG..
I agree  with Old Dog it is the cheapest way
Question What was the largest ajustable measure made for a shotgun powder flask .
Feltwad