This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information (if you are registered), and your last visit (if you are not registered). Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

Once set, you will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Collecting Powder Flasks
Powder flasks come in all shapes and sizes  in brass , copper and horn enclosed is a images of a few
Feltwad
A display of powder flasks
[Image: 100_1096_zpsrpzlfswl.jpg]
Enclosed are images of two large flasks  for wildfowling
Feltwad

A large flask that throws a charge from 9 to 12 drms
[Image: P1010012-7.jpg]
A powder and shot  fowlers flask ,the powder flask by A.M.P Flask & Cap Co  throws a charge 4 to 6 drms , the shot flask by Dixon throws 1.1/2 to 2oz of shot
[Image: 100_1480_zps7bbrpvwd.jpg]
lovely colection you have there
Hello guys.
Im new here, I cant see the photos above, also some other in this forum.
It mentions that i have to update my account. Have they been deleted?
What is going on?

Thank you all
Sotiris
Photobucket for a number of years was a popular photo sharing site. Unfortunately they changed policy introducing charges and effectively locking people out. Sadly you’ll find many messages here and on other forums where photos are no longer accessible.

David
Forum Admin
Muzzle Loaders Association of Great Britain - http://www.mlagb.com
(24-09-2016, 06:52 PM)Feltwad Wrote: Enclosed are images of two large flasks  for wildfowling
Feltwad

A large flask that throws a charge from 9 to 12 drms
[Image: P1010012-7.jpg]
A powder and shot  fowlers flask ,the powder flask by A.M.P Flask & Cap Co  throws a charge 4 to 6 drms , the shot flask by Dixon throws 1.1/2 to 2oz of shot
[Image: 100_1480_zps7bbrpvwd.jpg]

Enclosed are the images of those that are missing at the beginning of this thread .
Feltwad
A Display of Flasks
[Image: 100_1096.jpg]

Fowlers Flasks
[Image: 100_1480.jpg]
A  Rare Fowlers Flask Throws 9 to 12 drms
[Image: P1010012.jpg]

Feltwad
Thank you.
Congratulations for your forum and I appreciate that!
I knew that if you had an account there, you were able to delete your photoes, but anyway now it might be something else!

Greetings from Greece.
Sotiris